Thursday, June 18, 2009

Passing on some "love"

I received the "Love Ya" award from Mel at At Last Over the Rainbow. Thanks Mel!

The Love Ya Award


These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.


Now to pass this on... I am not going to choose 8, because I know not everyone likes to do these things... and if I did choose you and you don't want to post it, just get your award! ;)

Becky at Stuck in Frump

Katy at Watercolor Wisdom

Catherine at Queen's Castle

4 comments:

Katybug said...

Awwww...sniff, sniff...shucks!!! Thank you!!! I'll take that one! BTW, did I tell you there's about a 95% chance I'll be in San Diego in September???? I'd love to see you!!!

Danielle Moss said...

I just got this one, too :)

I ordered the Canon XS today.

The Daily Bee said...

Yes!! I would love to see you too. let me know. Becky and I planned on meeting too since we are not very far from each other... maybe we should just do it all together...

Danielle - I've heard rave reviews on the Canon Rebel XS. Let me know how you like it.

Becky said...

Awww, thanks, Deb!

OOoooh! That would be SOOOO FUN to meet up with you and Katybug!

We were just in San Diego these past couple of days...love that place.

Loved the photos from your other posting, too. The one of you crying, lol, and the one of your folks in the early years. Great snapshot.