Friday, June 19, 2009

Fab Friday

If you don't know what Fab Friday is, click on the button and join Danielle at Well, That's Just Fabulous!


This weeks Fab Friday is...
I too, like Danielle, love old photos. I wish I was home or even had time to dig through the ones that I love, but was so lucky to have some of my favorites already scanned online!

This photo is framed and on my desk at work. I.love.it. This was taken in the early years of my mom and dad's relationship, almost 40 years ago. The sailor and Kelly girl.

This weekend will mark two years since my Grandma passed away; of course the grief of her leaving has lessened over the years and been replaced by memories with a once in a while moment of sadness. But in honor of her, I wanted to post my two favorite photos.

My Grandma with me and my siblings. I'm the one crying because I probably didn't get my way.
The day I was born. My Grandma is looking on in the background. I love this photo.

I love my camera and I take it pretty much everywhere important. I've been so bad at updating my photo blog. so bad. This photo is California all the way. A day at the beach, soaking up the sun with my sisters, Heaven on earth.

Have a FABULOUS Friday and weekend!

4 comments:

Emmy said...

Love the pictures! Love that feet one, that is very California you are right!

Danielle Moss said...

Love these photos! Thanks for playing along!

paddle to shore said...

Love the photograph from the day you were born. The fact that your grandfather is looking in, inspires such a beautiful moment.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love the pictures ....I love your blog. I enjoyed reading it today.
I had some time to do some blog hopping...
I always enjoy finding new blogs and new friends.
Hope you will stop by and visit me.
This month I am posting on our Disney trip plus a June giveaway.....plus a new grandson that will arrive on Tuesday....