Tuesday, June 02, 2009

If it Makes You Happy... Tagged

I was tagged by Mel at At Last Over the Rainbow! It's been a while since I've done a tagged post and I love this one.

Rules of the Tag

::List Six Unimportant Things that Make you Happy
::Mention and link to the person who tagged you
::Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.

SIX unimportant things that make ME happy!

(I had to change my list since I missed the the fact that these six things were supposed to be unimportant... my brain must be on vacation.)

  1. Books - the kind that you can't put down, ignore everything else around you and make you live the life of a fictional character for a few hours.
  2. Pedicures - sigh. I love them.
  3. Dinners with my family - these are the most important people in my life. Not a lot of people can stand to spend time with their family, but my family is wonderful!
  4. Babies - their smiles, giggles, cries... how can this not make you happy?
  5. Warm Fresh Smelling Sheets - Mel and I were on the same page on this one. I.Love.Them!
  6. When the clock turns 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday.

Now to the tagging...

Becky the Frump Mama

Sonia at Purely Sony

Cat at Queens Castle

Katy at Watercolor Wisdom

Donna at Sharing Inspiration

Jenster at Jenster's Musings

Have fun!

2 comments:

Katybug said...

Hmmm...six unimportant things that make me happy? This should be fun! Thanks for the tag, Deb! Good time for a blogging break!

The Daily Bee said...

HAHA! I am such a ditz. I missed the fact that it said "unimportant things". On my own blog... hello. I guess I'll have to do some changing. lol