Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
She noted that in Genesis, before God created the women, it was just Him and Adam. They communicated, decided things... But God wasn't enough.
He created women as a friend, helpmate. He knew that man needed someone else of their own kind to make it. "It is not good for man to be alone."
Without human contact we cannot be what God has planned for us to be. We wouldn't be able to function correctly.
In our own "little minds" we believe that we need someone else, God is not enough. He is enough. He can be whatever we want him and need him to be, but He is such an awesome God that he knows and cares how we feel. He knows we feel like we need more, this is why (I believe) he made a friend and helpmate for Adam. It was a gift, a way of coping in this earthly vessel.
I am thankful for my friends and family that help me to function the way God has made me too.
Monday, February 26, 2007
From left to right - Catherine, Eileen, Sonia, & Myself.
My sister and I tend to do everything together, sometimes we like it, sometimes we don't. We have pretty much everything in common, so it's easy to go the same place and not give up what the other wants to really be doing =).
Friday, February 23, 2007
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Thursday, February 15, 2007
I love you all through February,Not just on Valentine’s Day;I cherish you when flowers of springAppear in the midst of May.
I adore you in the summer,When the air is filled with heat;Without you in my life each day,I wouldn’t be complete.
I treasure you in fall,When leaves are turning gold;I loved you when you were younger;I’ll love you when you’re old.
I prize you in the winter,When colder days are here;I love you, love you all the time,Every minute of the year.
So I’ll give to you this Valentine,But I want to let you know,It’s not just today, but always,That I will love you so.
By Joanna Fuchs
Friday, February 09, 2007
- I am Sick
- I am angry at my doctors office, their line is busy - ALL DAY
- Wish I went home 2 hours ago...
- I don't want to clean tonight for a party.
- I am so hot that I am sweating... must be a fever...
- My upper lip is going to drip and my lips are dry...
- Can't believe Anna Nicole Smith died... She was a tabloid junky, but her life was so much drama that it drew everyone to watch the realty "show".
- I wonder what kind of people... SNEEZE.... excuse me, I wonder what kind of people read my blog... you should leave comments sometime... only nice ones...
- I want to scrapbook, ebay... so much stuff
- I am trying to keep my vow of writing in my blog at least once a week... and I am doing it....
Literally my thoughts... haha...
Friday, February 02, 2007
1. Once in a while I can hear an everyday word such as, score, trip, bell, and not understand it. It will take me a few minutes and a lot of explaining until it triggers it my mind.
2. I can't keep my shoes on in the house. The minute I step in they come off, that's not the only place though, I take them off when I am teaching at church, and when I am at my desk at work. Right now I have one off and one on... hahaha
4. I used to not think to look mirrors, other women look in the bathroom mirrors or mirrors passing by, not me, I didn't pay attention... that has changed though, I remind myself to make sure and look hahaha
Thursday, February 01, 2007
"Don't frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile"
"When it comes to falling in love ... Do not chase, Do not obsess, Don't try to hard, just let it be, and be yourself."
"To the world you may just be somebody ... but to somebody, you may be the world."
"The people you love the most, hurt you most"
"If music be the food of love, play on"
"God can heal a broken heart, but He has to have all the pieces"
"To love someone is to learn the song that's in their heart and sing it to them when they have forgotten"
"Love is giving someone the power to break your heart, but trusting that they won't."
"Tears are the safety valve of the heart when too much pressure is laid on it"
"Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have"
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you stregnth; loving someone deeply gives you courage."
"You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, she is beautiful because you love her"
"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."