Friday, February 02, 2007

Six Weird Things About Me

I read Deeanne Gist's blog a few times a week. She was tagged to write six weird things about herself.... Here are mine.

1. Once in a while I can hear an everyday word such as, score, trip, bell, and not understand it. It will take me a few minutes and a lot of explaining until it triggers it my mind.

2. I can't keep my shoes on in the house. The minute I step in they come off, that's not the only place though, I take them off when I am teaching at church, and when I am at my desk at work. Right now I have one off and one on... hahaha

3. I get scared when watching the movie, "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken".

4. I used to not think to look mirrors, other women look in the bathroom mirrors or mirrors passing by, not me, I didn't pay attention... that has changed though, I remind myself to make sure and look hahaha
5. I used to dream that I was the daughter of Fran Drescher and Kevin Costner LOL!
6. I have to nurse a drink every morning. If I don't it's like not changing your underwear or showering before work, your miserable all day.

No comments: