Friday, February 09, 2007

February's Ten Thoughts

  1. I am Sick
  2. I am angry at my doctors office, their line is busy - ALL DAY
  3. Wish I went home 2 hours ago...
  4. I don't want to clean tonight for a party.
  5. I am so hot that I am sweating... must be a fever...
  6. My upper lip is going to drip and my lips are dry...
  7. Can't believe Anna Nicole Smith died... She was a tabloid junky, but her life was so much drama that it drew everyone to watch the realty "show".
  8. I wonder what kind of people... SNEEZE.... excuse me, I wonder what kind of people read my blog... you should leave comments sometime... only nice ones...
  9. I want to scrapbook, ebay... so much stuff
  10. I am trying to keep my vow of writing in my blog at least once a week... and I am doing it....

Literally my thoughts... haha...

No comments: