Wednesday, February 21, 2007

eBayness


I am an avid eBayer. I don't do it as often as I used too, even though I love doing it. It takes a lot of time and energy, but there's something about watching your items go up in price. Like they say, "Ones junk is anothers treasure.". This is so true for eBayers.

I have furthered my knowledge in the items I sell. I know everything about them. I read up on the styles, lines, cuts, fabrics, colors, sizes. I sell men's clothing and neck ties. I have one account for the Men items and one account for my personal items. I solely purchase things on a personal account so that I have a professional account that is private and designated for sales.

eBay can be just as addictive as gambling. Once you are bidding, you want to win. Good for sellers, bad for the bidder.

eBay has been around for so long and is such a massive community. I don't understand why people don't put it to use. Even just an item that you purchased and cannot return to the store, or maybe you just need some money for a bill or your car payment, sell something on eBay. Simple as that.

No comments: