Likes: God, Corn, Computers, Kids, Books, Family
Dislikes: Hell, Peas, Cats, Rock (music), Phones, Baseball (major league)Here are the rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
I tag Sony, Cat, Yolie (mom), Angela, and Eileen.
Don't feel like you have to do it... =)
I open the headline news and this is what I see...
Major Earthquake is a Sure Bet (!!!)
And where is this earthquake going to hit? California. Of course. I remember when the Northridge earthquake happened, I was pretty young and it pretrified me. We were used to little quakes but this one was the "Big One".
I hate it when people say, "This is earthquake weather.". I wait for it to hit and when it doesn't, I am relieved until I hear it again, "This is earthquake weather.".
So, the Big One will happen within the next 30 years. Most likely in Southern Cal. Lovely. Maybe I'll plan a move in the next 15 years to Arizona until it's all done.
Read more here.
I went to my Grandma's grave on Saturday. It was so hot in the hills. Over 100 degrees. I honestly didn't feel any connection with the memory of her there. No connection. But it was nice to go with my aunts and know that they found comfort there. I was overly concerned with the fact that my legs were about to catch on fire and making sure my umbrella was covering most of my body. It's too hot in LA to really enjoy. I'm so glad I live in the OC!