Friday, November 10, 2006



Scrapbooking. Stamps. Inks. Hole Punchers. Paper.
Ah, paper. I love paper. Working with paper, cutting it.

Recently I have indulged myself with buying scrapbook supplies that have not gotten very much use... Not that I do not want to, I just cant find the time. I think it ran off when it thought it was being abused.

I have only made one scrapbook with all these new beautiful supplies. It was for my sister-in-laws birthday and it turned out great for a beginner. My next project will be for my brothers wedding, but after that it is all about me. Yes, my favorite things. I was thinking of some favorite things I want list and came up with the below...
  1. Favorite reading material
  2. Favorite place
  3. Favorite people
  4. Favorite food
  5. Favorite Vacation Spot
  6. Favorite store
  7. Favorite memory
  8. Favorite birthday...

The list could go on and on...

Now all I need to do is find the time... maybe it will come back... maybe I can lure it with some caffeine? No, no... time is not easily lured... I will just have to do with what I have and maybe I will have some pictures posted on here soon that show an ALL ABOUT ME scrapbook in progress.

the bee

No comments: