Friday, November 10, 2006

Greatest Women

In every aspect of the word GREAT, my mother is.
She gives and gives and gives and rarely gets in return.
She is the foundation of our family.

Beyond what I can say in words my mother is.


She is godly meaning - She has great reverence for God

She is giving
  • To put temporarily at the disposal of

  • To endure the loss of; sacrifice

  • To perform for an audience - she does this unknowingly =)

She is loving - Exhibits love

She is Intelligent - Showing sound judgment and rationality

She has eagle eyes that sparkle when she's angry

Always in control of a situation, unless it has to do with the missing phone

My mother stills "takes" care of me. Watches out for me.

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie - This is my mother.



The bee





No comments: