- God - My rock, joy, peace, savior, closest friend
- Family - I would rather have all of my family than any riches
- Church - I love my church. God has put me in the most wonderful church
Now more specifically this year I've had certain things to think on. For instance...
- How short our time is here on this earth
- How in need I am of my family
- I have the "two year itch" bug here at my job
- How busy my life is... too busy
Now, come the end of December, I will be posting my 2007 goals... and one of them for sure will be about how busy I am... But right now I have things to be thankful for, blessings that are easily over looked because my mind is clouded with a to do list.
This week is my brothers wedding, and I already know that my mind will be and is working a hundred miles an hour. But one thing for sure, we will be with family all weekend. It will be a Thanksgiving celebration.
I know I am just rambling but these are truly my thoughts this time of the year. I count myself blessed, especially with all the preperation for this wedding. You see a different side of people and how things pull together. I am bessed.