Thursday, November 09, 2006



Hum Drums of Work....


Ten thoughts running through my head at this moment....






  1. Why have I never blogged before?
  2. Getting a lesson together for my 8 & 9 year olds at SCWC
  3. How much work is sitting on my desk
  4. How hot my office is right now!
  5. Why did Garth Brooks make an album under another name?? (listening to his album now)
  6. Why my co-worker quit for a better paying job!
  7. I wish I can stop everything and surf the blogs
  8. I am hungry
  9. Thirsty
  10. How great the movie "The Lake House" was.

CAN WE SAY RANDOM. Yes these are my thoughts.... No wonder I am bored here at work!

the bee

2 comments:

Queen Catherella said...

Random, but describes the human mind while at an office desk perfectly!

Queen Catherella said...

11. Is it 5 o'clock yet?