Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Mr. Darcy


One of the best stories ever written was Pride and Prejudice. ( don't worry, this whole blog is not about Jane Austen).
The movie Pride and Prejudice was remade into a TV movie in the 90's and it is one of my all time favorite movies.
One specific fetish is Mr. Darcy himself. Yes, My Mr. Darcy.



Mr. Darcy: She is tolerable, I suppose, but not handsome enough to tempt me.

Elizabeth Bennet: I am determined that nothing but the deepest love could ever induce me into matrimony.

Mr. Darcy: I shall conquer this, I shall.

Mrs. Bennet: You have no compassion for my poor nerves.

Mr. Darcy: In vain have I struggled, it will not do. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.

Mrs. Bennet: You don't know what I suffer.

Elizabeth Bennet: It came on so slowly I hardly know... but I believe I must date it from the time I first saw his wonderful grounds at Pemberley.

Okay, so they didn't have that conversation... but wasn't that fun!

the bee

1 comment:

Queen Catherella said...

Your Mr. Darcy is a HUNK. Good Eye Mate!