Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Photo Challenge: KISSES

In honor of Valentine's Day coming up, this weeks challenge at I Heart Faces is all about KISSES. I have quite a few "kiss" photos from sessions past but this one is the most recent and means so much to me.

Last Thursday I was in the delivery room when this little bundle was born. My niece, Sofia Genevieve.

We had just gotten into a regular room after she was born and her mama was spending some time bonding with her new baby girl and this was the first kiss photo.

Speaks volumes to me. First kiss of thousands and thousands to come.

Join in at...


More photos of Sofie at: www.bumblephotography.com

3 comments:

Becky said...

Awwww...how precious! You da pro, Deb!

Susanne said...

So sweet!

Anita Johnson said...

Great photo and I love your comment...First kiss of thousands and thousands to come! Amen to that!