Monday, December 28, 2009

I ♥ Faces Week 51 - Hilarious Outtakes Photo Challenge

I was so excited when I saw what the photo challenge was this week! This is the first one I'm joining and it's been a funny day looking at the other entries.

Loving random shots and just starting my photography business/hobby, I've had quite a few funny shots pop up. I picked one from a session and the rest are from my personal collection of outtakes.

Personally, I find that the outtake shots are some of the best!

Let's begin, these shots were from a head shot photo shoot that I did for a friend. These were not used, but I love them!


This little grouch is my nephew. This was his third birthday and we had just tied settled him down for a few photos with his buddies and he had enough.
Don't ask why but I can tell you what. No this is not a hairy thumb, this is the back of my uncles head. I found this on my camera after a family wedding and ranked it as my #1 strangest photo.

This is also at a family event. My brother and his sweet dog, Lola. She loves giving kisses and was supposed to be posing with my brother, but darn dogs, they just have a mind of their own. Shucks.


Join in and share your Hilarious Outtakes at I Heart Faces!

5 comments:

the monkeys' mama said...

i love the grump. What a face!

Becky said...

Loved the top two, and the mad face. Sooo cute! I make sure to take lots of those kinds of pictures to include in our family albums so the kids know they had their good moments and bad ones, lol.

Drew said...

These photos are all so real. Sometimes we are so busy making ideal photographs when these pictures are the ones that will capture the memories so well. I love the shots you chose.

Unknown said...

I love your grouchy nephew! Haha! And the hairy neck is certainly a unique shot!

Puna said...

I love them all but that last photo is a total hoot.