Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Just not gonna happen...

Did you think that was me taking a picture of our beautiful trees? hahaha, uh no. Not me. Reason being, I still haven't gotten around to it. What else is new?

Here are my excuses: Bedridden with a severe case of... the cold? Hmm. Yes it's true. I got a cold and it turned into an infection which turned me into my bed. What bad timing. But no bah humbug here just yet, I got me a bottle full of horse pills antibiotics and I'm on the mend.

I seriously doubt I'll get those holiday home photos up, but if I do manage it I suggest that all you wonderful people that read this blog write a comment. Since I know you are out there... okay so maybe you're not. :) I'd like to think you are.


Merry Christmas and Happy Shopping,



(Photo courtesy of Livia)

No comments: