Thursday, April 02, 2009

300th Post

I've been fretting over the 300th post since about... 20 post ago... but I've decided it's just not worth it. The big "300th post" party will have to wait until 350! I'll make sure it is worth the wait =).

As of now, I am so swamped, like I said before, and I don't have time to really think of anything else but an upcoming baby shower, out of state trip, wedding showers, wedding, new duties at church... everything is happening at the same time. Lots of planning and dealing with life. Oh so fun.

I am so tired and wish for a break, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Thank the Lord I can count on HIM to give me the sound mind and energy I need. He NEVER fails.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wowza! 300 already? Yet, should I be surprised, considering your large number of postings over at Dee's, lol?

Congrats on this milestone!

And you're soooo right! The Lord is our Strength...our ever present help!

Hugs and prayers!