Thursday, April 09, 2009

The Daily Bee Top "Things" - Plug In's

So, I've given up on all the special "day of the week" post and decided to make up my own, I've completely lost track of everything and can't turn back the clock. Below is my list, I'll cover one each week. Maybe this will keep me blogging and not forget that my blog is even here. =)

Week 1 - Plug In's
Week 2 - Wearable
Week 3 - Places
Week 4 - Eatable
Week 5 - WWW [dot]...


Swingline Electric Stapler. You don't have one of these, you must get one.

I have long hair, not as long as I want, but long. It goes to the middle of my bee-hind and often I go crazy trying to figure out what to do with it. I hate wearing my hair up, most of the time, so I LIVE on these incredible Conair ceramic curlers. I can put them in, leave them for 2-3 minutes and I'm good to go.
This is a given and what I'm sure would be #1 on everyone's list. My computer. [period]

How I love thee food processor... The Cuisinart food processor is a must in every cook's kitchen. Second to my mom, I am the cook in our family. I love love love to cook and bake. This is my toy that I talked my mom into buying (for herself) many years back and it's still going strong.


Next Thursday is wearables...

1 comment:

Becky said...

I, too, LOOOOVE my food processor.

And my computer.