Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Settling In

I am settling into the holiday season. Getting the normal sickness. The stomach flu has grazed me but, I am here working and not at home in bed, which is where I would like to be.

My big brother's wedding is a memory now. They are settling in as man and wife. We have the pleasure of keeping my brother home for the holidays while they get things together for a home of their own.

The wedding was a magical night to remember. Very surreal in fact. They honeymooned in beautiful Carmel Valley, CA.
Some said that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever attended. The presence of God was there, blessing their union.


As the Bride & Groom sailed away on their own as we all looked on, I had bittersweet feelings. It was such a beautiful moment for them, but in a way sad for me. Considering My brothers and Sisters are my best friends, it felt like a part of my life was changing right before my eyes.

All in all, I am settling into this new life. Changed for the better.

No comments: