Thursday, January 28, 2010

Year of the Babies

We've had a lot going on these past few weeks. A few surprises that I just have to share with blogland... specifically the Daily Bee blogland.

I'm officially going to be an Aunt... twice over this summer!

My older brother and his wife are due in August. They've been trying for months and when they finally gave up and just left it in God's hands she got pregnant! A lesson to apply to everything...

My newlywed sister had not planned on getting pregnant and had these symptoms and I told her, "You're pregnant". She insisted that it was probably due to other woman issues... and then late at night this past weekend I get this picture...




Being the sometimes ditz that I can be... I asked "So... what does this mean" haha.

Babies, Babies, Babies... we'll over-populate the world on our own!

Congratulations to my brothers and sisters!

No comments: