Monday, July 20, 2009

Lovin' These 5

These are the 5 things that get my heart singing this week...

1. LOLA - She is so sweet and that little face is irresistible! I just can't get enough of her. Of course, there are those moments when she is chopping down on your fingers... no blood but really painful. She is a sweetheart and has me wrapped around her little paw.
2. CPK Thai Chicken Salad - Such an easy top 5 for me right now. I went to CPK this past weekend and decided to order something different. Seriously craving this right.this.minuite! Perfect textures, sweet and spicy... Mmm good.
3. Kindle - I want this so bad. So so very bad. 1,000's of books at your fingertips... seriously? It's every bookworms dream.

4. Loving Leah - Hallmark came out with a new movie in Jan but I just found out about it. I am a huge Hallmark fan. I love how everything is generally simple without the junk of today. I love this cultural Love Story. A must have for a Hallmark junkies collection.

5. Godiva White Chocolate Pearls - Need I say more?






No comments: