Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mothers Day 2008

As I mentioned previously, My sister and I took my mother to see MAMMA MIA at the Pasadena Auditorium on Saturday. The show was better than expected, the music was played by a live orchestra. Incredible!


Earlier in the day we had a Tea for all the mothers and daughters in the Church. So fun and scrumptious. Afterwards we strolled the old town circle and did some cheese tasting and stopped for Gelato.

Sunday morning was spent with my Grandmother. We didn't get a chance to stay very long since we had a service that night. Mothers were honored and given a special gift. All in all, I believe my mother had a wonderful Mother's Day.

Salute to Mom
My mother is the greatest woman I know. She's not perfect, but she is striving for perfection. I didn't get a chance to write much on Sunday since I am under the weather with one thing after another, but she deserves so much more recognition. It has been almost a year since she started treatment to shrink her tumor. Unless God intervenes, which I am believing Him for, she will eventually have a craniotomy. I've never heard my mother breakdown or cry over this. Now that is one strong woman. According to me, my mom is as good as they come.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Didn't you just love it? I so enjoyed seeing Mamma Mia.

Awww, that's so sweet! You've got a fab mom. We'll continue praying for your mom's healing.

You gals are all so beautiful!