Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Decorations - Part 1

I haven't blogged about much of anything in the past couple of weeks... so that explains the two post in one day!

We got our Christmas decorations up a couple of weeks back and I didn't have a chance to share. Since my family goes all out decorating our home for the season, this will Part 1 - The Family Room and Foyer.

Thomas Kinkade "Home for Christmas

Our stocking collection has grown over the past years, there used to be six. Six turned into seven when I was a little girl and we got our puppy Tiff. Seven turned into eight when my Sis n law came along and now eight is nine with my brother's girlfriend. We don't hang our stockings on the mantle but on the entry door... first thing you see when you walk in.

We've had this gingerbread family since I was very young. We were never allowed to play with them. They had to sit nicely in there spots, just to be looked at. Dad and Mom and four kids - that's us!

Family room tree that's done in rustic ornaments and all the ornaments that we've collected over the years.

I love the house when it's decorated for Christmas. This room is my favorite to sit in with the fire and lights glistening.

1 comment:

Jenster said...

Beautiful!! Do you only break out the Thomas Kincade for Christmas? I lurve TK!