Today is my birthday, 25!
So far it's not the birthday that I thought it would be... lol. I had a physical this morning, ugh, and am having some computer issues, but it will get better!
I consider myself a creative person, but I can't think of an original way to celebrate myself here... so, I am going to let you all in on 25 things that make me happy!
- Corn - odd? Yes, I know but I love it!
- Spa Pedicures - I can't live without them
- Jean Skirts - I can have a closet full and be happy
- Cute High heels - they kill but they're so pretty! =/
- Kids and Babies - as long as I can send them back
- Fine Dining - Especially when good ol' Dad pays.
- My siblings - they tend to drive me crazy but I love crazy
- Making fun of people - okay this sounds cruel. I really am a compassionate tender hearted person... really I am. (maybe I shouldn't have revealed that... Oh well.)
- Reading a good book - This is pretty much my favorite thing
- Finishing a project - Once done I can talk about how good I did until I start to annoy people.
- Taking Pictures - This is a favorite hobby of mine
- Watching Gilmore Girls - *sigh* I love being in another world for an hour
- Listening to good music
- Browsing blogs
- Blogging - when it's good news =)
- Sitting by a river or creek
- Wide open spaces
- Shopping with gift cards - As long as it's not out of my pocket I'm good
- Finding a good sale - (especially shoes!)
- Holding a baby after they've just woken up
- Clean spaces
- Lazy spring day
- Yellow Roses
- Looking at pictures from days past
- Hearing and feeling God - Now this really makes me happy!