Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm A ROCK STAR

Hello Blog World!
My name is Cristian and I am a ROCK STAR! Shhhhh. She might hear me. I am almost 2 years old and I've mastered the art of Hijacking. Hijacking my Aunt Deb's blog that is. We've got to keep it hush hush here my friends, she doesn't have a clue that I, with my two year old mind, memorized her password and took over this blog... for one post. I don't want to be in too much trouble.

I know that most of you like kids... so this is the perfect place for me! I wanted to share some of my recent pictures with you. I looooove the camera. I probably get that from my Grandma who is a camera fanatic.

Anyway, I rocked it out at my Aunt Deb's house and she took some pictures of me, and Elmo of course, getting down!



This is my Elmo guitar. I love Music! Especially 60's!



This is me rocking it out to We Will Rock You by that American Idol guy with the strange voice.



This is me jamming to my favorite song - No One by Alicia Keyes. Yes, babies do have taste in music!




GUESS WHAT?! I learned how to do the wave last night! My mommy and Aunties were doing this thing with their arms in the air... didn't look to hard. I started with one swoop, then I figured out that my arm can go back and forth above my head with the music... clever. For some reason my Mommy and Aunt Cat and Deb thought it was the funniest thing.


Okay, no more after this because I hear my Aunt Deb coming, that means lots of slobbery kisses and too much hugging. For some reason she always wants to pick me up, HELLO, I am almost two!


7 comments:

Queen Catherella said...

Awww Cristian, you were so much fun that night!!!

Auntie Deb --- He truly is a Rock Star!!!!

Queen Catherella said...

Awww Cristian, you were so much fun that night!!!

Auntie Deb --- He truly is a Rock Star!!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!!!! No matter what he will always be my rock star!! I am his #1 Fan!!

Purely Sony said...

Cristian you are too cute! I love all your pictures and your Elmo guitar too! You should definitely hijack your aunt's blog more often. I'll help you next time. We need to get a video of her singing and put it up here - don't you think?

Deb - I haven't forgotten...we will get a video of you singing, so watch out...

Becky said...

What a cutie!

Too cute, him jacking your blog, lol.

Shauna said...

Awwwww! He is TOO CUTE! I'm so glad he figured out your password and came to meet us all.

The Daily Bee said...

AW! How can you be mad at this little man? (heehee)

Cristian my boy, you can come on here anytime... =)

We'll see a lot more of him since his mommy decided to get a blog, yah!