Friday, October 12, 2007

The Guy I'm Not Dating


I was home sick on Thursday, stuck in bed with a 24 hour bug and a busted ankle. This gave me the time to read The Guy I'm Not Dating, a novel by Trish Perry.

I had a really hard time getting into this book. There were parts that were hilarious; It is rare for me to laugh out loud in a book and this one accomplished that. Unfortunately, I didn't connect very well with the characters.

There were so many characters and the main characters were not as interesting as the pets and an old lady named Addy. She was a riot!

I would suggest this book to someone looking to laugh and just read a lighthearted novel. If you're romantic and looking for that, this wasn't too strong in that area.


1 comment:

Becky said...

When it rains, it pours, huh? Hope you're feeling better today!
I haven't read that one yet, but a few people have said it was a hoot.