I've been tagged by Becky to reveal 7 random things about myself. Her 7 things were informative, expect mine to be less informative and maybe a little boring. =)
1. I don't watch scary movies, but the one movie that scared me more than any other movie was the 1966 film, The Ghost and Mr. Chicken with Don Knotts. This goes to show you that I am a huge scaredy cat.
2. I love corn. Corn chips, corn tortilla, corn chowder, corn cake. Especially white corn.
3. I sing in a trio at my church. I am the soprano.
4. I don't like talking to people on the phone... come to think of it... I don't like talking to people anywhere but online.. hmm.. sounds like a hermit. lol! I'm not a hermit... at least I don't think I am.
5. I am the biggest procrastinator there is. I love to organize things but I can't seem to get it from my head to my hands.
7. I have very little patience, yet I teach handfuls of kids every week... what's wrong with this picture? Maybe it's very little patience with adults.
I tag the following:
Catherine at Queen's Castle
Sonia at Mrsbingley