Monday, August 27, 2007

~Fun in the Sun~


I love love love the beach. Whether it be Winter or Summer, the smells and sights, there's nothing like it.

My pastor's son had his sixteenth birthday party on Saturday at the beach. We ate, went swimming, had food fights, and roasted marshmellows by the fire. Lotsa fun!

One of the little girls, Eden, watched the sun setting and said, "the sun got a boo boo and fell down." She was shocked to see another "sun" in the sky. I explained that it was not a sun but a moon. She didn't quite get it so I said, when the sun goes night night, the moon wakes up. Her eyes lit up and I knew she got it that time. LOL - kids say the funniest things!

Enjoy pics of a fun day in California...



(top or right) Eden Jolie (bottom or left) Eden and Big sis, Jade




(right or top) My older brother and sister-in-law (left or bottom) My Pastor chucking hot dogs










8 comments:

Becky said...

Sounds like fun, girl!

Jenster said...

Your blog always makes me homesick. :o)

The Daily Bee said...

Aww! Well you can see your old stomping ground through my eyes until you can come for a visit! =)

Barb said...

Our beaches here have seaweed. And bugs. Lotsa bugs. Think of me on your oceany beach!!!!

Dear Lord, It's Me... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Daily Bee said...

She's Alive! Howdy Barb!

I will think of you as I am in white sand and foamy waters.

You think of me as you're eating fresh lamb and living the "peaceful" life on the farm!

Barb said...

Uh yeah, ok there Deb! BTW, you and Michael Buble make SUCH a cute couple when your photos are close to each other!

The Daily Bee said...

LOL! Yes we do don't we... *swooning*
=)