Monday, June 25, 2007

Memorial Services

Today, June 25, 2007 we will say our final goodbyes to Grandma.
It will be a hard day on everyone, but we just have to remember to celebrate in the midst of the pain we feel.


"Spoken For"
Mercy Me
Take this world from me
I don't need it anymore
I am finally free
My heart is spoken for
Oh and I praise you
Oh and I worship you..
Covered by your love divine
Child of the risen Lord
To hear you say "This one's mine"
My heart is spoken for
Now I have a peace
I've never known before
I find myself complete
My heart is spoken for

2 comments:

Katybug said...

Deb, what beautiful posts you have made about your grandmother. "Spoken For" is one of my favorite songs...well chosen. :-) I know today will be bittersweet, but I hope it's also a day of joy for you and your family as you remember her and anticipate seeing her again.

The Daily Bee said...

Thank you Katybug - We did have a day of tears and laughs as we remembered her. Most importantly, God was in our midst.
Deb