Saturday, June 09, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY




Today is my birthday, I am twenty-four... young and free as a bird. By that I mean, no husband or children LOL! I can pretty much make any plan I want (within reason that is). My future is unclear, yet in God's hands, so no worries here. I can go where I please (within reason)and do what I want (within reason). LOL!

My favorite memory of my birthday was in the mountains I was probably 6 or 7 and we were in our camp trailer. Mom made a cake and everyone purchased little gifts at the local liquor store. I distinctly remember getting play money. It was dark in the tent trailer because it was raining outside. I can still see the glow of the candles. This was the same trip where we watched bear cubs climbing in a tree and eating detergent and hot dogs!

I love it and will never forget it.

Happy Birthday To Me!

No comments: