Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Acknowledging Him

I was reading this morning on a blog of devotions and was so touched by it that I wanted to try to put into words my acknowledgements.

Psalm 116 verse 12: “What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?”

I cannot accurately give what is deserved but, I just want Him to know that I know, as much as He has shown me that is, what he has done for me. Being raised in a Godly home and giving me a Pastor and church to make it. I was raised in the truth and I will die in this truth.

Why am I so blessed to have all this? I have the best of everything that is important in life. I feel like He has placed me in the best spot. I can feel the perfectness of His timing, even though I don't always understand it, when everything is said and done, it is always perfect.

I am so glad for the hard times he has sent my way and the good times. For what he has kept me from and taken away from me. For where he has taken me too and what He has given to me. All these benefits are undeserved, yet given.

Now I know why David said - How can I Render Unto The Lord For All His Benefits He Has Bestowed Upon Me?!

No comments: