Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tragedy at Virgina Tech

What a sad week for America and the world in general. Many different nationalities at this school. It effects the world, not just the students or Virginians.

Makes you remember how quickly life can be taken away. One person can cause so much damage to many persons. Not even the many could withstand this one. I am so thankful that there is an eternal place for those that are called by His name!



Psalm 116:4-8

Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.

Gracious [is] the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God [is] merciful.

The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.

Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.

For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, [and] my feet from falling.

No comments: