Friday, September 03, 2010

Fried Green Tomatoes

I'm not only talking about these scrumptious things...

More specifically this thing...

These girls...
"A Heart can be broken, but it will keep beating just the same."


This story...
"It's alright honey, let her go, let her go. You know, Miss Ruth was a lady. And a lady knows when to leave."


This place...
"Secrets in the sauce."
Have you seen it? If you have, I'm sure you had the itch to go out, buy some rundown building and start making pies and frying up green tomatoes. I did. I still think about it.
One day, all in a dream, I want to have a little cafe with home food like: Apple Pie, berry pie, chicken fried steak and gravy, bread puddings, and homemade ice creams...
Only a dream. So, I'll just go watch this movie again and be inspired.

No comments: