Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's all in the centerpiece

My mind has been swarmed with party decor ideas... baby shower decor. I am not a fan of the normal baby shower - streamers, paper plates and balloons.

I think more along the lines of fresh flowers, candles clear cutlery and chandeliers... I had the idea of go country/shabby chic for my sister-in-law's baby shower: gingham tablecloths, white lights hanging across the patio into the trees handmade paper streamers and centerpieces made of old boots as vases with shabby chic roses. That was the initial plan... but things have changed and gone more shabby chic than country. I cannot wait to show pictures because I think it's going to be gorgeous! But for now, here are some of my favorite centerpiece ideas for any occasion...





My favorite... I love the white vases clustered together... clean lines and modern.
The below is similar to what I'm doing at the baby shower... I love it!

No comments: