Friday, July 16, 2010

Baby Fever



Do you see the sweet angel above? This is Sofie. My niece. I took this picture the day she was born in January 2010. She stole my heart that day and it's about to be stolen yet again.



I have baby fever. Not for myself - good grief - NO. But for my niece aka "no name" who will grace us with her presence come mid-August.



The day I found out "no name" was a SHE I went out and bought her her first baby girl clothes. Two little onsie tutu's. I haven't stopped since... If there's a baby department, I'm there. I can't always leave with something but I'm always looking.



I am anxiously waiting to cuddle her and spoil her rotten... I plan on being her favorite. So, be prepared for post consumed by a dark haired sweet thing aka "no name".


1 comment:

Becky said...

This post made me smile.

Particularly the part I plan on being her favorite. =)