Monday, September 10, 2007

Appreciation

I just want to show Him my appreciation...

This is a picture of my Pastor's son who is ten-years old; this was in last weeks service. Like him, God moved on me at a young age.

I can't seem to get this scripture out of my head...

Psalms 116:12 - What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?
God has restored so much these past couple of weeks and has made so many changes. My soul is so thankful for His goodness that I feel I will burst!

I am an Apostolic and I believe what the Bible says through and through. I was born into this Faith and raised in a great church, the greatest in my opinion! I learned about God at a young age, so young in fact that I can't remember a moment that I didn't know about Him. My most vivid and first memories are of church services and church family. I received the Holy Ghost and was Baptized in Jesus Name when I was ten years-old.

God has kept me through all my teenage years and into my adult life. I am so glad to say that I have been enveloped in this Faith and have never left it and never will.

This life is without a doubt the best life to live. I know who He is, He knows who I am. He knows my downfalls, my insecurities, my limitations, yet He still loves me and calls me His.

The benefits he has bestowed on me are undeserved yet so appreciated.

I love Him so.


No comments: