Monday, July 30, 2007

Exciting Happenings

Mark 16:15 - And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

What an awesome weekend we had!
We have a visiting Evangelist, Bro. Shane Golden from Eva, Alabama, with us for the next few weeks and he has been talking to us and training on how to treat and reach people.

On Saturday we went out in groups for one hour and met some of the people in the community. My target place was... Target. I got four people to talk to me and discuss a simple 8 question survey and then asked them if they were interested in a 40 minute bible study. It was difficult at first, but after the shyness wore off, I was on a roll!

I got three people to say yes to a bible study! When the group of 60 people returned from their areas, we had over 115 bible studies! How awesome is that?

I was born and raised in Pentecost and never have I heard of this in our area! Exciting things are happening and I can't wait to see what God is going to do in Orange County!

No comments: