Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Memorial Day & TANS

I haven't written in my blog for over a week.. I have officially broken one of my new years resolutions! =( hahaha

It has been so busy. Mom's getting ready for surgery, my leg is still gimpy, and were hired a new women at work. Oh yes, and we went to an orientation for this weight management program. I liked it but it was so off the charts pricey. No way I could afford this!

We went to a tea house for our Mother's Day outing on Saturday, I will post some pics in the next blog post. We had such a fun day.

I am looking forward to this weekend! Memorial Day! We have our annual picnic! The best part for me is not having to worry about going to work on MONDAY! I am looking forward to swimming as much as possible and getting a much needed tan!


No comments: