Friday, June 13, 2014

Do you recognize me?

Hello Daily Bee!
It's me, Deb. Yes, I know it's been over a year and that wasn't even a long visit, but I have missed you. Truly. For real. No joke. My trusty friend. We go way back. Too far back for me to desert you. I've thought about changing your name, deleting you all together because, we'll, let's face it - you were my listening ear for a lot of the good, the bad and the ugly. A lot can change in a friendship as long as ours. A lot. But I thought about it long and hard and figured, new readers would appreciate our old conversations if they ever dug around. So, let's get reacquainted now. I'm no longer that twenty-something that wrote about little things here and there. Now I'm the thirty-something that will write about... well, little things here and there.

Hello again. 

No comments: