Friday, January 20, 2012

Kitchen Love

Like everyone else out there, I think Pinterest is the best thing since.... Facebook. Of course when I first joined, no one was on there! It was so new and fresh, now everyone and their Grandma has one. (on a sidenote, does anyone else find it strange when you see a man follow you or pinning? I do.)
My love for home decor has gone to the dark side. Dream, dream, dream and dream some more of brass hoods, headboards,  black moldings, high back chairs, white cupboards, turquoise cupboards, beautiful lamps and so much more.

My "Home Sweet Home" section is busting at the seams. Here are a few of my favorite Kitchen Spaces. Be sure and read the small print.

Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for lighting the fire under any of you or helping you get or futher your addiction.
Source: bhg.com via Deb on Pinterest



Source: tumblr.com via Deb on Pinterest


Source: bhg.com via Deb on Pinterest

My favorite. This is what I would dream of, dream of dreaming of. I love it all. Every last corner and crevice of this beautiful kitchen. The only danger would be, I'd be so paranoid about messing it up, there'd be no cooking going in it. Just a prized room to look at. Like a beautiful painting. sigh.
Source: cococozy.com via Deb on Pinterest
(same kitchen, other view)
Source: cococozy.com via Deb on Pinterest

Did you get all warm and fuzzy? Because I did. Excuse me while I go pin.

No comments: