Tuesday, January 30, 2007

MY Favorite Things

I saw this "My Favorite Things" on my sister's blog and decided to join her! She wrote down her favorite things and will see at the end of the year, which have changed. So here goes my contribution...

My Favorite Book: Where The Wild Rose Blooms by Lori Wick


My Favorite DVD: Pride and Prejudice (BBC series)


My Favorite CD: Vince Gill - These Days #2


My Favorite "Toy": Computer


My Favorite Color: Blue


My Favorite Skirt: New Long Jean Skirt with flare in front and back


My Favorite Shoes: Black patent leather heels


My Favorite Lunch: Chinese Chicken Salad


My Favorite Website to browse: aol news


My Favorite Song: No Easy Way by Vince Gill


My Favorite Church Song: Open the Eyes of my Heart


My Favorite Kid at Church: Isabella Diaz


My Favorite Kidz Class: The 8-9 Year Old Class


My Favorite Student: Daniel Valdez


My Favorite Teacher: Catherine


My Favorite Comfort Quirk: Having my head scratched


My Favorite P.J.'s: New Snow White ones


My Favorite Blanket: Leopard Blanket


My Favorite Channel: HGTV


My Favorite Cable Show (non-food): What Not To Wear


My Favorite Food Network Show: Iron Chef


My Favorite TV Sitcom: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and Gilmore Girls


My Favorite Athlete: Kobe Bryant


My Favorite Current Singer: Vince Gill


My Favorite American Idol Contestant: Elliott Yamin


My Favorite Candy Bar: Reeses


My Favorite Restaurant: Demicillies (spelling?)


My Favorite Food: Chicken Tenders @ Mimis


My Favorite Drink: Vernors


My Favorite Starbucks Drink: Hot Chocolate


My Favorite Eye Candy: Colin Firth and hmmmmm.......??? =)


My Favorite Clothing: White Blazer, Black Turtleneck


My Favorite Screen Legend (Male): Peter O'Toole


My Favorite Screen Legend (Female): Doris Day


My Favorite Current Actor: Matthew Perry


My Favorite Current Actress: Kimberley Williams Paisley


My Favorite Time of Day: Late Afternoon


My Favorite Show to Watch at Bedtime: Friends


My Favorite Daydream: Moving to a New House


My Favorite Romantic Daydream: Getting Married hahaha sure bob...


My Favorite Online Service: Paying my bills, BofA


My Favorite Fun Website: Deeanne Gist, ABN,


My Favorite Blog: My Own and Shirley Buxtons

No comments: